CALL FOR SPEAKERS 2014
The speakers for the Annual National Real Estate Cyber Convention and Exposition will be selected on an ongoing basis. We invite you to submit a proposal for consideration. Please see dates below for deadlines, proposal submission and final program due dates.
|Event||Presentation Date||Deadline For Proposal||Final Program Due|
|2014 National Real Estate CyberConvention||December 7-13, 2014||November 28, 2014||December 1, 2014|
Convention AudienceThe last Annual National Real Estate Cyber Convention, produced entirely on-line, was attended by 8,235 real estate professionals, 22% of agents have been active in the real estate business for 1-5 years, 34% of agents have been active in the real estate business for 5-15 years 44% of agents have been active in the real estate business for 15-25 or more years. 77% are Residential specialists, 16% Commercial and 7% other specialties. 28% are Broker Owners or Office Managers, 62% are Agents and 10% are of other positions.
Target SpeakersWe will consider both active practitioners, professional trainers, and visionaries who are experts in their respective fields to share specific content, unique for this event, that the attendees will be able take to away and immediately apply to their businesses. The preferred themes deal with enhancing productivity and effectiveness using technology, the internet and e-mail and promoting a real estate broker/agent's business -- although other themes of timely and wide interest to real estate professionals will be considered.
This Cyber Convention & Exposition is unlike any regular Convention or Expo you have ever presented at! It is held completely on the Internet! This means that you can reach what may be the largest audience you have ever appeared before. You can get a good sense of the type of speakers and topics by visiting SPEAKERS at the top of this page. There you will see the approved 2010 event speaker lineup and topics to date.
- Power Point with audio format - If you select this option, please send a PowerPoint presentation with embedded audio in at least Radio Quality. To set the Audio Quality in PowerPoint, click the Slide Show Tab, then Record Narration, then Change Quality Button. Select Radio Quality (or higher) from the drop down menu.
- Video format - If you select this option, the video must be in MPEG2, AVI, MOV or WMV format, 640x480 and minimum bit rate of 700Kbps for the best results. If you are filming in HD or 16:9 format, please be aware we must letterbox to fit our 4:3 aspect ratio for the convention web site. If your video file size is over 700MB, please mail CD or DVD to:
121 Loring Avenue
Salem, MA 01970
Types of Presentations
- Option 1 - EDUCATION ONLY - This is an educational, NON-Advertorial opportunity to present a program of general interest to our audience. There is no charge to participate in this program, however it is strictly limited to education only, no promotion of products, services or websites allowed.
- Option 2 - EDUCATION with light Promotion - This is an educational NON-Advertorial opportunity to present a program of general interest to our audience. There is no charge for this program, however speakers will be required to purchase an Expo Premium Booth and will be allowed to present light promotion of products, services, websites, etc. you will be able to invite attendees to visit your Expo booth at the beginning and conclusion of program. You will have a "sponsored by" logo with direct link to your Expo Booth at your presentation. Premium Expo Booth package start at $1385 (Early Bird)(See Deep Discounts for Seasonal Sessions)
Click Here for application for a Premium Booth package.
- Option 3 - Super Featured Speaker Package - ADVERTORIAL - This is an educational Advertorial opportunity to present a program of general interest to our audience. This is a sponsorship package which includes a Super booth package, and more. You will be able to promote your products and services in an educational format through this infomercial style program. No limit on promotional content and a special pop up logo with link to your expo booth during presentation. There is a fee for this package of $2,995 (Early Bird) (See Deep Discounts for Seasonal Sessions) Your program will be available every day of the convention on the daily schedule and will be featured in The Convention Showcase section.
Click Here for details and application for this package
- Presentations should be no longer than 30 minutes.
- Program content needs to be unique, customized for the CyberConvention audience and must acknowledge the Convention as the venue. Example: "It is my pleasure to be presenting today at the National Real Estate CyberConvention & Expo." You may start your program with a brief self introduction and acknowledgement of the CyberConvention audience
- Do not tie your comments into current events which would date the program.
- Content should be educational, Do not post your company URL or any other advertisement on the slides or your video unless options # 2 or 3 above are selected. . We reserve the right to review your program for compliance and suggested revision.
- Content should be educational, Do not post your company URL or any other advertisement on the slides or your video unless options # 2 or 3 below are selected. (please let us know if you would like to make a change to your type of presentation)
To be considered as a speaker, please provide the following information. Because speakers are confirmed on a rolling basis, we encourage prospective speakers to submit their proposals as soon as possible